Open Position - Business and Impact Development Manager
New Position Open: Business and Impact Development Manager
Laerdal Global Health is a not-for-profit sister company of Laerdal Medical, with headquarters in Stavanger, Norway. Every year, 280,000 mothers and 2 million newborns die on the day of birth. 99 % of these deaths occur in low-resource settings. Many of these lives could be saved by trained, empowered, and equipped birth attendants. Working within strong international alliances for global health and innovation, we aim to develop and make solutions available that will help save hundreds of thousands of newborns and mothers every year.
Business and Impact Development Manager
We are seeking an engaged, entrepreneurial, and solution-oriented person to reinforce our team, with market strategy and business development capabilities.
In this position you will have a unique opportunity to be part of a cross-cultural, dedicated, creative and fast-paced team consisting of designers, engineers, implementation specialists and researchers, located in Norway, India and Nepal. You will take the lead in developing and rolling out strategies for new markets as well as a key player in supporting implementation of our programs and products.
- Lead the analysis, development and implementation of a strategy for expanding to new markets in low-resource settings.
- Explore and develop opportunities through researching and analyzing the market, competitors, partners and donor strategies as well as industry trends, and from there drive a business strategy for the company.
- Create, test and execute new digital business models for our growing portfolio of digital solutions
- Work with other internal teams to create a pipeline of opportunities, and coordinate go-to-market activities, including negotiating directly with partners required to bring new business opportunities to market.
- Identify, develop, connect and liaise with new business contacts globally. Maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers and organizations
- Explore, identify and support establishment of new sales channels and sales tools.
- Support the Program and Implementation team through working with partners, supporting implementation of solutions in the field, with a particular focus on Francophone countries.
- Coordinate projects such as scale up of the Safer Births product portfolio in Tanzania.
- You have values that align strongly with Laerdal’s mission and values.
- You have a masters degree in business, public health or other relevant area. With minimum 6-8 years of experience from international business or other related field. Experience from working in Africa and/or within global health field and with the UN and procurement agencies is a plus.
- Flexible, structured and ability to work and drive processes independently, cross-professionally and virtually
- Result and solution oriented, seeking exciting and challenging work in a dynamic team.
- Excellent skills in relationship building.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. French and other additional languages are a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills with the mindset of sharing knowledge, ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies orally and in written form.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally.
We invite you to join an innovative and creative work environment, characterized by diversity, professionalism, and collaboration.
The position is located in Stavanger, Norway. For more information, please contact Anna af Ugglas by phone: +47 48 21 35 54 or email: Anna.email@example.com
Application with a motivation letter and CV, subject: “Business and Impact Development Manager ”, should be sent as soon as possible and before February 20th. [Apply here]